Friday, October 24, 2014

Quicky Sticky

The kids are loving the "Quicky Sticky"! 

I love my Exit Slip bulletin board, but the procedure is quite time consuming. I have to pass out papers, students have to read the questions, they have to answer the questions, and finally they have to get up and put the paper in the appropriate folder. The procedure can take up to 15 minutes...time that I just don't have.

So...in comes the Quicky Sticky.  Students are armed with sticky notes ready to respond and stick...it's that easy!

I post a question on the smart board that reviews the daily lesson or skill...

The students write the answer on a sticky note...


They stick it to the space in the chart with their corresponding classroom number...







I use a clipboard with a class grid to assess the results. Any students who answered incorrectly are brought back for a follow up question and a possible intervention.

It's that easy!  

When I say it's time for a Quicky Sticky the students all cheer. This is a keeper!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment